www.sosonthespot.com, Facebook or via email. This policy is occasionally updated to please do review this from time to time.
1. Information we collect In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you; Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to traffic data, location data, weblog statistics and other communication data. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you submit a query. Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Rev 1. 13/03/18
3. Use of your information The information that we collect and store in relation to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information provided for the following purposes; To provide you with information requested relating to our products and services also other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information. To meet our contractual commitments to you. To notify you of any changes, improvements or service/product changes that may affect our service. If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you. If you are a new customer, we will only contact you or allow third parties to contact you only when you have provided consent and only by those means you provided consent for. Further we may use your data or permit selected third parties to use your data so that you can be provided with information about unrelated goods and services which we consider may be of interest to you. If you do not want us or third parties to use your data, you will be given a consent form which you can decline to complete. Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors.
5. Disclosing your information Where applicable we may disclose your personal information to any member of our organisation. We may also disclose your information to third parties. Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
Rev 1. 13/03/18
Where we are legally required to disclose your information. To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
6. Third Party Links You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them. However, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
8. Access to Information The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of 10 which covers our costs to provide you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.
email@example.com or if you prefer to write to us our contact address is:SOS On The Spot Ltd Dalton House, Windsor Avenue, London, SW19 2RR.